EAGLE III's mission is to maximize health outcomes by providing high-quality, compassionate patient care and safe, rapid medical transportation.
About EAGLE III
EAGLE III is an emergency air and ground medical transportation program, utilizing helicopter, fixed wing airplane and ground ambulances located in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
EAGLE III utilizes the following transport vehicles:
- American Eurocopter EC-135T2+ helicopter
- Super King Air 200 fixed wing aircraft
- Cessna Citation 550B jet aircraft
- Specialized critical care ambulances
- Our aircraft are staffed by highly trained pilots, flight paramedics, and St. Vincent Hospital and Bellin Hospital flight nurses. EAGLE III provides the highest level of care during transport to the most appropriate facility. Patients from remote scene locations are transported to the closest appropriate trauma center. For patient transport from hospital-to-hospital, the referring and receiving physicians decide upon the most appropriate destination and mode of transport.
“Wow! The care team was kind, compassionate, courteous, and caring. They kept me calm during a very scary trip.”